Pageviews last month

Saturday, November 14, 2009

It's Been a While

So...it's been a while. The BF came home, then another sprained ankle, add a dozen more excuses with a splash of laziness and there you have it.

I was dreading stepping on the Wii two days ago. I haven't been to the gym much in the last month but I have been taking walks while babysitting. As for my eating, I have been either eating really well or really not so well. However, my weight was 226, which means I actually lost one pound.

Needless to say I have fallen off the wagon. For dinner tonight...I ate way too much, really like two dinners. This sort of behavior really needs to stop. Food is definitely an addiction, and I have a problem. This is quite amusing being that I am a substance abuse therapist. Jokes on me I guess, especially since I know what I should be doing yet I continue not to.

Therefore, my next goal will be to lose 10 lbs by the new year. I am not sure if I will make it. I am setting it a little higher because I think I need that.

Tomorrow I am hoping to make it to the gym, and then simply to take it one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment