Pageviews last month

Friday, November 20, 2009

11/20/09

Today began well. I had half a cup of oatmeal for breakfast (165 calories). For a snack I had a luna bar (180 calories). I went to the gym and did the elliptical for 60 minutes. Third day in a row! For lunch I had a sandwich from Safeway. I am assuming that the sandwich had a good amount of calories in it. I am going to assume 850 for it. I had a bicardi limon martini, which included around 1.5 shots of bicardi and one shot of vermouth. It was hard finding calorie contents. However, I did find that a shot of bicardi has around 105 calories. So that's around 155 for the bicardi. I will assume that the vermouth has the same, so my overall estimate for the drink is 250 calories. Then me and my boyfriend ordered out Thai, and had about 2 or 3 more glasses of wine. Sooo....considering that a glass of wine has around 100 calories, that's another 300. Then the Thai food... I am not even going to try to add this up. I am sure I went way over my totals.

I am wondering how the rest of the weekend goes. I will be meeting a friend for a movie and am going to try and bring my own snacks. Let's see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment