Pageviews last month

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Holidays

So...Thanksgiving has come and sadly not gone from my thighs yet. The overall week was filled with good days and mainly bad days. I think it would have been much better if it hadn't been for wine and rum (and will power...).

I stepped on the scale this evening and it said that I had gained 5 lbs!!! I usually weight myself in the mornings, so I am thinking that since it was night and I had just been at the gym and drank a bunch of water it might be a little high. I am going to weight myself in the morning. I think it will drop by a pound or two.

I went to the gym 3 days this week. While this is not my goal (4-6 days a week) this is still not too bad. This coming week I will at most be able to go 4 times, which is due to babysitting. However, on the two days I am sitting all day I will be able to take walks.

After seeing the scale I did my weights and abs. Which is something I need to start doing more often. I am going to try and start adding one day of weights at the gym a week. This is not much but I do think that since I am (for the most part!) losing weight, I need to try and tone up loose skin. I am hoping that by January I will be doing weights at the gym for most of the days I am going.

I have planned out my meals for Monday and Tuesday already. I have them set to around 1,000 calories a day. I will probably up Mondays a few more hundred since I will be at the gym that day and not Tuesday.

My goal for this week is to have dropped the pounds I gained from Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment