Pageviews last month

Thursday, November 19, 2009

11/19/09

Today started off well. I stepped on the Wii and it said I weighed 224 pounds! With my BMI finally dropping just below 32. That makes me happy and gives me some motivation.

I had 3/4 cup of whole wheat pasta (200 calories) with a chicken breast (200 calories) and half a cup of marinara sauce (60 calories) for lunch. I went to the gym and did the elliptical for an hour. For a snack I had a luna bar (180 calories). I had dinner in two parts, first were steamed potatoes (from the freezer section, with a butter sauce, 280 calories) and then an eating right mac and cheese frozen dinner (330 calories).

The total comes to just under 1300 for the day. I am very happy with this. Now for tomorrow and the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment