Pageviews last month

Monday, November 16, 2009

A Day

So today the Wii said I am 228, which was a little disconcerting but I know how weight can fluctuate easily. The good news is that I measured myself and have lost 2 inches around the waist so far! Not quite enough to fit into the next size down. However, I am hoping if I make my 10 lb goal by the new year I can buy a new pair of jeans!

For breakfast I had oatmeal (instant package, 160 calories), and coffee from home with creamer (60 calories for the creamer). For an early lunch I had a roast beef sandwich from Subway (405 calories). I then had an Eat Right frozen serving of mac and cheese for an early dinner. For a snack later (around actual dinner time) I had half a cup of veggie soup (60 calories) and a few handfuls (like 4) of a crack trail mix (I am assuming around 250 calories).

I finally did my weights today! I really hate doing weights. However, I am hoping to make this more routine. I want to first begin doing it at least once a day. Once I have this down, I want to up it to twice a day. However, one day at a time!

So overall I had a good day. One down, many more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment