Pageviews last month

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pizza

Once again, emotions are my undoing.

My day began with a half cup of oatmeal with coffee (60 calories from the creamer). I had a doughnut (originally going to be my one treat for the day) which I am guessing cost me around 250 calories. I then found out that I did not get the job in which I was told I was going to get. For lunch I had the eating right mac and cheese (330), with hot coco (water, not milk, 60 calories). I was pretty proud of myself for not eating out. I then had for an early dinner an eating right ravioli (280 calories) and cracker trail mix (I am estimating 250 calories). Overall this would not have been bad. However, I had to run to Target to get some office supplies and ended up buying the personal pan pizza (650 calories)AND bread sticks (three at 140 a pop adds to a total of 420 calories!). This was PURE emotional eating. I even noticed that I felt full after the pizza and eat all the breadsticks, simply for the feel good feeling of taste. Therefore I went from what would have been a 1500 calorie day to a 2500 calorie day. Which just defeats all other efforts.

I have to admit that I am pretty mad at myself. All those extra calories for 5 minutes of great taste, 2 hours of upset stomach and several days of guild. So not worth it.

However, this is a great data point in this whole process. So instead of dwelling on the past I am going to move forward and get my ass to the gym tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment