Pageviews last month

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Pizza shall be the death of me

Today was…not the best. I knew that I would be eating pizza already. I began my day with my oatmeal. Then for lunch I had two pieces of Pizza Hut cheese stuffed crust pan pizza. I tired to look at the calorie content online, however, the files on the website are damaged for this particular menu item. Interesting… I was assisting my friend unpack at her apartment. I was there all day and ended up have two more pieces of pizza for an early dinner. I am estimating that these four pieces of pizza were at least 1,000 calories combined, easy. After eating them, I began craving more savory food when I got home. I then ate a 100 calorie pack of South Beach Diet chocolate wafers with hazelnut cream. I then had an once or so of mozzarella with 4 sundried tomatoes in olive oil. My evening snack was again my hot coco.
Overall, I know that again like yesterday I probably came out eating a normal calorie day. However, to loose weight I need to reduce calories. I didn’t even work out. I did do my abs though and I do expect I worked my muscles a bit with all the box moving.
Tomorrow will be a much better day. I will be going to the gym and back on my game. Four more days to go with the oatmeal experiment and then off to the wedding in San Diego.
Here’s to hoping tomorrow will be a step forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment