Pageviews last month

Monday, September 14, 2009

9/14/09

Today was a pretty good day. I started with my oatmeal, followed by 40 minutes on the elliptical at the gym. This was exciting because since my ankle sprain I have been only able to be on the stationary bike. It was nice feeling like I did a good workout. However, judging by my ankle pain later in the day I don’t think the ankle appreciated the workout as much as I did. Anyways, for lunch I had a cup (dry) of pasta with half a cup of marinara sauce and ¾ a cup of imitation crab meat. After this meal I was having major cravings. I think it might be a combination of the good workout and the left over cravings from the pizza. Anyways, I did give in and had ¾ a cup of low fat vanilla frozen yogurt mixed in with a 100 calorie pack of chocolate wafers with hazelnut cream. For dinner I had oatmeal and later I had my hot coco.
After my lunch I checked in with the Wii and am at 233. I like seeing the numbers decrease like they have been. I know there will be a point in which they began to slow and I will plateau. However, I am glad that I am not there yet!
Overall, I think it was a good day. I am proud that I resisted the cravings to order out (pizza or Asian) as well as a slight one to have a drink. It will be interesting to see if these cravings increase throughout the week or if they will die down instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment