Pageviews last month

Saturday, September 12, 2009

9/12/09

So today was an okay day. I knew that I was going to have brunch out, so for a light breakfast I ate a 60 calorie non-fat yogurt. For brunch I ate huevos rancheros (tortillas, two eggs, cheese and black beans) with water. I had half a cup of imitation crap meat for a snack, 70 calories. For dinner I had…oatmeal!!! I then decided that tonight would be my one night this week to drink. Looking back in hindsight I should have chosen another night, one in which my lunch was no such a high calorie one. This is hopefully a mistake that I will learn to remedy. Anyways, I had my usual evening treat of a large mug of nonfat milk with no sugar added hot coco. However, I added a shot of vodka to it (around 100 calories). I then had a White Russian, with nonfat milk, a shot of vodka, and half a shot each of kaluah and baileys.
While overall, with the oatmeal, I might be inclined to say I had a “good day”. However, looking at it overall I had a “the amount of calories one should intake” day. I think this is problem with weight loss that many people encounter. Two healthy meals can be completely ruined by a large restaurant meal and alcohol. I guess that it’s good that I did not go way over, however, I know I can do better.
As for exercise, I did use my Wii Fit for 30 minutes today, did my crunches, and took my normal Woman’s One a Day, Emergen-C packet, and vitamin D3 table.
Overall, I think that my cravings are becoming less prominent. For example, I was walking around the Haight today, and there were all of these amazing smells from so many different restaurants. However, that overwhelming craving did not seem to hit me. From past experience, I do really well with my eating during the day and in the evening I totally ruin it. However, even with the smell of rotisserie roasted chicken in the kitchen from my roommate’s dinner this evening, I was able to stick to my oatmeal.
Small steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment