Pageviews last month

Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Good Day

Today was a nice day. I began with my oatmeal, followed by 60 minutes on the elliptical again. Thanks to Dan Brown’s new book for assisting with that. I then had lunch with a friend I haven’t seen in a while. I ate what I said I would last night, turkey with honey mustard on wheat bread (with lettuce and onions) and a side of mushrooms. The only down side was that when I looked at the mushrooms on the serving bar when I ordered they had no cream sauce. When I got my plate, a cream sauce was added. This can add a couple hundred calories easy. I still ate them though. I wasn’t even tempted by the bakery items!

I was really worried about my cravings today. When one burns a lot of calories, the body doesn’t want to lose weight, so increases signals saying you’re hungry. However, my cravings were minimal! Which was great. The two and a half hour nap from 2:30 to 5pm could have helped too.

In the evening I made a strawberry-banana smoothie. It was made with a cup of frozen strawberries, one banana and one cup of non-fat milk. It was SOOO good and super filling. I was not super hungry after that, so instead of having my oatmeal for dinner I ate a 100 calorie pack of popcorn.

The Wii says that I am 231! Woo hoo!

I am really excited about my cravings being so minimal recently. I am hoping that because I am eating small portions, that my tummy no longer feels like it needs to be super full to be satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment