Pageviews last month

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

12/01/09

Today started well. I stepped on the Wii and it was another -2 lbs, so I am currently 224.3 lbs. Almost off with the Thanksgiving weight! I am glad it is going down easily. I am hoping to be 223 in the morning.

I had a hard time falling asleep last night. I think it might have been due to hunger, so I ate a luna bar (180 calories) at around 11pm.

For breakfast today I had an english muffin with two eggs (300 calories), and coffee (creamer was around 100 calories). For a snack I had a luna bar (180 calories). For lunch I had the same chicken masala as I had yesterday (380 calories). I also had a packet of sugar free hot coco in milk (80 calories). For an early dinner I had a can of spicy rice and meat soup (260 calories). It was actually really good and had little calories for the amount of food. The only downside is that it had a ton of sodium. For a snack in the evening I had a bag of frozen steamed veggies (175 calories).

This make the total today 1475 calories. Not the 1000 I was shooting for but definitely not bad for my second day of calorie restricted eating.

I am proud of myself so far this evening. I have had huge emotional cravings for food. When coming home I wanted to stop at a taco shop or buy ice cream instead of having veggies. However, I used the wonderful tool of thought stopping (over and over....) and reminding myself of my goals. I REALLY want to be 219 by New Years. Which means I need to be several pounds less the week before since I am going home for Christmas and won't have access to a gym. Plus, I am very concerned about emotional eating and simply holiday food temptation while I am around my stressful family.

I am also concerned around tomorrow. My day is not as structured and I think I will be tempted to eat out.

Hopefully I will have some good will power!

No comments:

Post a Comment