Pageviews last month

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Yikes

I stepped on the Wii today and it said I was 220.8! It also said the batteries were low. Which makes me wonder if it's not taking weight correctly due to low batteries. We shall see!

I forgot to mention that I have officially gone down one pant size! I am not a size 18 at normal stores and a 3 at Lane Bryant. Thanks makes me happy! Though I am still a bit blah due to the fact that I am still so big. Also, I am now able to claps my bra on the tightest loop in the back. Woo hoo!

For breakfast I had oatmeal and yogurt (250 calories) and coffee (70 calories). For a snack later in the morning I had four spicy chik nuggets (non-meat, 180 calories) and a half a cup of carrots and fat free ranch (110 calories). I then went to the gym and did 20 minutes on the treadmill (190 calories), 30 minutes on the elliptical (390) and 10 minutes on the bike (100) for a total of 680 calories. Woo hoo! For lunch I had a tofu Vietnamese sandwich. Not sure how many calories, but it is a small sandwich and had carrots, cucumbers, onions, and jalapenos on a french baguette. I am guess around 500 or 600 calories. Totally worth it! lol I then had a small handful of almonds (100 calories) and part of a pear for a snack (100 calories). I had dinner in two parts, first a garlic na'an with two falafel balls (190 for the na'an and 90 for the balls). I then had a cup of tomato and bell pepper soup with two falafel balls inside (110 for the soup and again 90 for the balls). I then had a drink with lime juice, sugar and vodka (140 calories). Then some white wine (400 calories) and then two and a half shots of tequila (250 calories).

Oy, my total is going to be high. But I did expect that with drinking! So it is.... 2580. Crap! Well with the work out that is about even for the calories based on a 2000 day. Too bad I am kind of hungry right now. Alcohol is really not great calorie wise. And tomorrow will be more! However, after tomorrow I do not plan on drinking until the following Saturday.

Tomorrow I ill be drinking and making homemade pasta. I am not going to add up the calories tomorrow because I know it will definitely be over.

Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment