Pageviews last month

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

12/29/09

I stepped on the Wii this morning and it said I weighted 222. I think it might be tipsy from the holidays or something. While I would LOVE this to be true I am a bit cautious. We shall see what the rest of the week looks like.

For breakfast I had...oatmeal! With greek yogurt (250 calories total). For lunch I had an Eating Right mac and cheese (330 calories). I then had some random snacks at work (eh...), I am guessing around 100 calories. Then I had some coffee, 50 calories for the creamer. I then had another Eating Right entree (not buying the Metteranian chicken again) as a mid mid-mid day meal (230 calories). I had a string cheese for a snack (110 calories) and then a cup of grapes a few hours later (110). I then went to the gym. I did the treadmill for 20 minutes (180 calories), the elliptical for 30 minutes (380 calories) and the stair machine for 10 minutes (90 calories), for a total of 650 calories burned. It was another great workout. I came home and had some carrots with non fat ranch dressing (150 calories), a protein shake with non-fat milk and half a cup of strawberries (100 for the protein, 90 for the milk and 25 for the strawberries for a total of 215 calories). I then had oatmeal sans yogurt for dinner (180 calories). I was STILL hungry after all of that snacking and had some cashews (160 calories).

I am afraid to add of the calories. Here it goes....1885 calories. Wow, that's a lot. It actually annoys me because I feel like I didn't get to eating anything super tasty to merit all of those calories. However, I guess it's not as bad because mostly a lot of the extra I ate was grains, fruits, nuts, ect. Plus 1885 is still under 2000 (barely...) and I did get an amazing workout.

On to tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment