Pageviews last month

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

12/02/09

So today has been a bit of an emotional roller coaster. I stepped on the Wii and it said I weighed 225.5. Which really sucks because I have been eating very restrictively. However, I know weight loss is not always automatic so I am trying to stay positive. I think once I get past this week I will start noticing more difference on the scale next week.

For breakfast I ate two small corn tortillas with two scrambled eggs (260 calories). Plus I had coffee (100 calories for the creamer). I went to the gym and did the elliptical on a high resistance for 60 minutes. The workout felt like it took forever! However, the machine said I burned 638 calories. Woo hoo. For lunch I ate a frozen organic bean and cheese burrito (300 calories) with some steamed veggies (30 calories). For dinner I had a personal size frozen pizza (450) calories and pasta on the side (210 calories). For a snack in the evening I had a cup of imitation crab meat (200 calories).

This brings the overall total to 1610. Which I am totally fine with because it's still almost a fourth reduction in calorie intake (based upon 2000 a day). Plus the great gym exercise.

The next few days are going to be super busy for me. I will be babysitting a lot and therefore have a lot of chances to make bad decisions. However, today was a little easier so I am hoping that Thursday and Friday will be as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment