Pageviews last month

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Come and Gone

So summer has come and gone. My gym and eating habits have been an up and down. I weighted myself this morning, and I am 223.5. 6 lbs more than the previous fall but about 2-3 lbs less than last week.

My boyfriend seems committed to us going to the gym at 6am most mornings and is being supportive of healthier foods. I hope this helps to give me the encouragement and push to really get my act together.

On a side note, I just bought tickets for a two week trip with one of my best friends to Italy this March. I am REALLY excited and KNOW that I need to LOSE a good amount of weight to fit into small Europe.

I am really committed to be under 200 but the end of this year. This should not be difficult, due to this coming down to losing 6 lbs a month.

Hopefully leaves will not be the only thing falling this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment