Pageviews last month

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Ahhh

It's been too long. I ran a 10k on April 17th. Finished in 1:19, which is a personal best. It was across Crissy Fields in San Francisco, up to the Golden Gate Bridge and across and back again.

I completed Bay to Breakers, a 12k, on May 15th. I speed walked it with my boyfriend and it was a great experience.

Today was my first real day back at the gym since then. I could give lots of excuses as always. However, each day at the gym is a success and my goal is to start having many more.

My work load should be decreasing slightly in a week due to summer break. So that's one great excuse that I can put aside for a couple months. This coming fall and spring are going to be super busy. But let's cross that hurdle when it arrives.

Goal for this week, make it to the gym/exercise at least three more times.

No comments:

Post a Comment